The Comox Valley is ripe with fresh, sweet, and savoury experiences to delight any taste. Gather a group of 4 or more to enjoy scenic trails, quiet roads, and fertile farms to learn more about wine & chocolate in the local region. Adults of all fitness levels are welcome.
Wine & Chocolate is an ideal tour for locals, visiting friends and relatives, and tourists who want to get out on a bike to taste and explore the Comox Valley for an afternoon. Breathe in the fresh air as you meander along quiet roads and trails; pick blueberries and sample cider at the farm; and savour decadent, hand-made chocolates. Island Joy Rides guides take care of the details - bikes, helmets, routes, snacks, and water - while our guests experience the joy of biking, the simplicity of slowing down, and the (re)connection with some of the Comox Valley’s most delicious and decadent treats.
At a Glance
- Start and Finish Location: We can meet you and your group at your hotel or will arrange a starting place to suite you
- Meeting Time: 12:45pm (but, again, we can work around your group)
- Finish Time: Approximately 4:00pm
- Distance: Approximately 18km (with support available)
- Fitness Level: All fitness levels and ages welcome. There are few hills on this leisurely adventure.
Wish you could enjoy Bike and Beer, enjoying one of our local craft breweries instead of cider? Gather a group of 6 or more and we will make it happen!
This Experience Includes
- Charming, local guides
- Approximately 3 hours of gentle touring with very few hills
- Comfortable hybrid bikes, helmets and accessories
- Use of an Island Joy Rides water bottle
- Guilt-free snacks
- Refreshing tastings
- Decadent hand-made chocolate samples
- Adults: $89 pp + GST
- Children: $60 (ages 13 to 18) pp + GST
*There is a 6 person minimum required for this tour