The Comox Valley is ripe with fresh, sweet, and savoury experiences to delight any taste. Gather a group of 4 or more to enjoy scenic trails, quiet roads, and fertile farms to learn more about wine & chocolate in the local region. All fitness levels are welcome.
Wine & Chocolate is an ideal tour for locals, visiting friends and relatives, and tourists who want to get out on a bike to taste and explore the Comox Valley for an afternoon. Breathe in the fresh air as you meander along quiet roads and trails; sample wine and savour decadent, hand-made chocolates. Joy Rides guides take care of the details - bikes, helmets, routes, snacks, and water - so you can experience the joy of biking, the simplicity of slowing down, and the (re)connection with some of the Comox Valley’s most delicious and decadent treats.
At a Glance
- Start and Finish Location: We can meet you and your group at your hotel or will arrange a starting place to suite you
- Meeting Time: 12:45pm (but, again, we can work around your group)
- Finish Time: Approximately 4:00pm
- Distance: Approximately 18km (with support available)
- Fitness Level: All fitness levels and ages welcome. There are few hills on this leisurely adventure.
Make it Custom: We're happy to work with you and your group to design the perfect custom experience. Just contact us and we'll make it happen.
This Experience Includes
- Charming, local guides
- Approximately 3 hours of gentle touring with very few hills
- Comfortable hybrid bikes, helmets and accessories
- Use of an Island Joy Rides water bottle
- Guilt-free snacks
- Refreshing tastings
- Decadent hand-made chocolate samples
- Adults: $89 pp + GST
- Children: $60 (ages 13 to 18) pp + GST
*There is a 4 person minimum required for this tour