Campbell River's forests, waterfalls, beaches, breweries, and estuary are waiting to be explored. We're happy to share all of our favourite stops with you so that you can explore on your own.
Explore Campbell River by Bike
Choose from a 25 or 54 km loop around the best parts of the Campbell River. Cycle through Snowden Forest to Elk Falls Provincial Park and McIvor Lake for a dip or a chance to soak up the fresh air. Continue along decommissioned roads, through Beaver Lodge Lands (1028 acres of forest in the heart of our city), and along the Seawalk on this beautiful, nature-filled ride.
- Self Guided: $35 pp plus GST
- Electric Bike: $50 pp plus GST
Self-Guided Tours Include
- Maps and cue sheets with carefully designed routes
- Our favourite foodie stops and points of interest
- Comfortable hybrid bikes or recreational kayaks, helmets or life jackets, and accessories