Our carefully designed routes connect you with the nature, the people, the food, and the places that make our island so spectacular. Slow down, notice the small things, breathe in the fresh air, and experience a taste our area.
Quintessential Quadra Island
A 10-minute ferry to Quadra Island makes you feel like you've escaped to another world. Cycle through community forest trails, along coastal paths (some pushing of bikes on beach will be necessary - a bit of an adventure!) and through Cape Mudge First Nations Village on this 21 or 33 km ride. This tour starts and ends in Campbell River.
- Guided: $109 pp plus GST (includes the ferry)
- Self Guided: $40 pp plus GST (does not include the ferry)
Guided Tours Include
- Samples and local flavours
- Scenic routes through forests and along the coast
- Local guides keen to share their stories and knowledge
- Approximately 3-4 hours of leisurely touring, including interesting points of interest
- Comfortable hybrid bikes, helmets and accessories
- Island Joy Rides water bottles
- Local tastes
Make it Custom: We're happy to work with you and your group to design a custom tour. Add kayaking, a beach fire, or a gourmet picnic to enrich your experience. Just contact us and we'll make it happen.