Chef on a Bike: RouteBeer
On Saturday, September 9th as our long summer days grow shorter, Island Joy Rides is teaming up with Chef Aaron and the team at White Whale for ‘Chef on a Bike: RouteBeer’ to get up close and personal with the farmers and producers of some of Vancouver Island’s most local beer. Combining that experience with a spectacular cycling route, and an immersive feast of delicious eats that are expertly paired with the beer we’ll be drinking will make for another unique and celebratory ‘Chef on a Bike’ tour. See details below.
- Tour Date: Saturday, September 9th, 2017
- Meeting Time: 9:30 am
- Finish Time: Approximately 3:00 pm
- Start and Finish Location: The White Whale 975 Comox Road, Courtenay, BC
- Distance: 16 km on quiet roads and easy trails (with support available)
- Fitness Level: All fitness levels and ages welcome. There are few hills on this leisurely adventure.
- Cost: $129 pp plus GST
- Includes: gourmet lunch paired with beer, market tour, beer learning, bike guides, hydrid bike and accessories, snacks, and a whole lot of joy!
GIft Certificates available. Please contact us.
Memories from last year...
"Food is the ingredient that binds us together."